Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Move Over Joan Crawford!


I forgot Aiden at V.B.S. today.

I was cleaning and just got so involved....I feel terrible. I don't even know what finally made me look at the clock. God, I guess; saying come pick up your kid already!

My mom used to always forget me. Well, not really forget me but she was always running late. She was very busy and important though; I am neither. I never wanted Aiden to have that feeling; being the last kid in the place; knowing that while people are smiling nicely they really wish your parents would hurry up and get there because they have stuff to do. My mom would forget me at school. I remember my teachers calling her every few minutes and acting like I wasn't an inconvenience, but I could always see through that. I don't know what's worse, having a teacher call or having God call.

No comments: